Our Fine Artists and Artisans have been exhibiting and demonstrating their talents to the public for the past 16 years on the first weekend of November. This year’s tour date is scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, November 2nd and 3rd, 2019. Art in Action is a not for profit organization; in order to provide free admission to the public and to continue our scholarship program, we rely on your generosity to help fund it. We are currently seeking sponsors for our 17th Annual Studio Tour. Our growing family of sponsors have included restaurant, investment, real estate, insurance, health care, gallery, and automotive services.
Download the PDF document that contains all the sponsorship info.
- As part of our commitment to arts education opportunities for emerging artists in Burlington, we offer a minimum of one $1000.00 Art in Action Scholarship. ( In 2018 – 2013, one $1,000.00 scholarship was awarded – 2012, two $1,000.00 scholarships were awarded) These substantial scholarships go to students from one of Burlington’s Secondary Schools to assist in his/her post secondary art education. The scholarship winner will also be given a spot on this year’s tour.
- The 2019 tour will include 9 studios and 27 artists. The Burlington Studio tour is one of the most successful arts and crafts tour in the province.
- 7,000 brochures will be printed containing your business logo. Brochures are distributed throughout the Burlington/Hamilton/Dundas and Waterdown areas. They are placed in prominent companies and tourist locations from Toronto to Niagara
- Our email, Facebook, and Instagram campaigns combined with our website form an integral part of your sponsorship. Your sponsorship will be viewed by thousands.
- Press articles, advertising and listings include: Burlington Post, Hamilton Spectator, Snap, FYI and Arts Matter on Cogeco Cable TV, Bay Area Observer, Hamilton Magazine, House & Home, Burlington Magazine, E-Zine, Tourism Burlington, Burlington Downtown, Escarpment Views, Inside Halton and the Burlington Gazette.
- Our estimated attendance in 2019 is expected to exceed 700 visitors.
- The Art in Action Preview show and Exhibition is held at the Art Gallery of Burlington and is open to all visitors. Estimated attendance for the month long exhibition to exceed 400
- We will supply you with brochures, posters or postcards at your request.
- Each sponsor is invited to supply us with their business message (business cards, etc) for display at each of the tour’s studios.
- Any specific sponsorship needs will be accommodated where possible. Please let us know at your earliest convenience.
Sponsorship Promotion & Advertising Offers
$100 Friends of Art in Action Includes:
- New opportunities for small businesses and individuals
- Business name listed on brochure
- Web link on our website
$200 Sponsorship includes:
- Full colour logo placement and contact information on brochure equal to 1” by 1”.
- Web link on website.
- Exposure through all our promotions, advertising and events.
$300 Sponsorship includes:
- Full colour logo placement and contact information on brochure equal to 1” by 2”.
- Prime placement web link on website.
- Exposure through all our promotions, advertising and events
$1000 Corporate Sponsorship includes:
- Prominent full colour logo and contact information placement on brochure
equal to 1” by 3”.
- Priority web link on website.
- Prominent logo placement on advertising.
$2000+ Event Sponsorship includes:
- Prominent full colour logo and contact information placement on front of
brochure equal to 1” by 3”.
- Priority web link on website.
- Lead sponsor on advertising print and radio.
All cheques to be made out payable to “Art in Action”. A receipt will be sent to you in the mail or by email. Thank you in advance for your consideration and we look forward to your response.